Beet quinoa steak veggie burger
Find an original and gourmet recipe for the vegan burger revisited with the association of quinoa and beetroot.
- Parts: 6
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Category: Main course
- Cuisine: vegetarian
- Burger buns4
- Precooked quinoa150 g
- Precooked beetroot1
- Red onions2
- Garlic3 pods
- Olive oil4 tbsp
- Plain flour20 g
- Salad leaves
- Provence herbs
- Salt pepper
Preparation of the recipe: veggie burger with quinoa and beetroot steak
Preparation of quinoa steaks
- Slice the half onion, shallot and garlic cloves.
- Peel and cut carrot and beet in small pieces.
- Put two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the carrot, onion, shallot and garlic for a few minutes. Then add the quinoa, beetroot, Provence herbs, salt and pepper. Mix everything then remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Add the flour, eggs and 2 tablespoons of ketchup to the mixture, then mix everything well. Form 6 meatballs and flatten them slightly using your floured hands to form steaks. Let it rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and cook the quinoa steaks for 8 minutes on each side.
Dressing the burgers : Beet quinoa steak veggie burger
- Peel the red onions then cut them into slices. Clean and cut the tomatoes into slices and chop the salad leaves. Cut the avocados into slices then toast the burger buns in the toaster.
- Spread ketchup on burger buns, place salad leaves, hot quinoa steaks, avocado chunks, tomato rings and red onions.
- Close the burgers and enjoy your beet quinoa steak veggie burgers right away.