Read Time:40 Second
Whether for a gourmet snack, an aperitif or a light starter vegetarian toast with mushrooms and parsley
- Parts: 4
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Category: Aperitif and appetizer | Entrance | Vegetarian cuisine | Aperitif toast | Vegetarian appetizer
- vegetarian toast with mushrooms
- Cuisine: French
- Chef: Nadia
- Button mushrooms (fresh or frozen)1 kg
- Slices of bread4
- Clove garlic2
- Olive oil5 tbsp
- Fresh parsley4 strands
Preparation of the recipe:
- Start by thinly slicing the previously washed mushrooms.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and brown the mushrooms. Add salt and pepper.
- Toast the slices of bread before drizzling them with the remaining olive oil and rubbing them with the peeled garlic cloves.
- Place the mushrooms on the bread, sprinkle with chopped parsley, then enjoy the toast